Established in 1959, the Paci Glass Group has become well known for its ability and professional salesmanship in the field of the glass industry.
Located in the center of the most industrialized area in Italy, 20 km from Milan (Italy), the Group occupies 25,000 square meters of manufacturing, warehouse, offices space (15,000 of which are covered) and employes 75 people. Its modern structure facilitates the penetration of national and foreign markets and the sales. The Group consists of 3 segments: Italvetrine®, the Industrial division, the Artistic division.
via messina 84