The kitchen is the heart of the home, which also makes it one of the most used rooms in the house. You spend a lot of time and money to create a beautiful and inviting space but with all the cooking and eating and entertaining, it can take a toll and leave your kitchen greasy and dirty.
But with a few easy tricks you can make your kitchen shine like new again without a lot of time or energy.
1. Too much grease? No problem! De-grease your kitchen with rubbing alcohol and paper towels.
12. Use equal parts baking soda and vinegar with a few drops of dish soap and a bit of lemon juice to create the perfect oven cleaner paste. Cover your entire oven in the paste and let sit overnight and wipe down in the morning.
19. Keep your sinks unclogged by pouring half a cup of baking soda, a cup of vinegar, and finally, boiling water down the drain.
20. Keep your dishwasher clean as a whistle by placing one cup of vinegar on the bottom rack and half a cup of baking soda on the top rack. Run a regular cycle and then let it sit for twenty minutes to continue to steam clean.
21. Clean your kitchen tools and appliances with a homemade concoction of a quarter of a cup of baking soda and a few drops of hydrogen peroxide to form a paste. Use it to scrub away stubborn dirt and grease.